Tuesday, February 17, 2009

48



This is Kobe's unique begging position ~ or it's also done when she thinks she is being ignored. This photo represents the latter. When she was a puppy and going to obedience class, this is how she ended up on a long down/stay practice. And still now, ten years later, when she is supposed to go lay down during our dinner, we'll look over and see her laying on her back. The funny thing is, it seems that Flash (the new Beagle) has noticed Kobe's behavior, and has added her own style for getting attention. I guess dogs do learn by watching others ~ LOL! I'll share a photo of Flash another day.

3 comments:

Mari said...

That's funny!

Dot O said...

Christina, Kobe is absolutely adorable. I love that pose and can't wait to see what Flash came up with.

Oz Girl said...

What a cutie, I love Kobe's style! Can't wait to see your beagle Flash too; my son has 2 beagle children, lol